Monday, August 2, 2010

A.J. BURNOUT TOO


I'm gonna be consistent from now on
for the rest of my Yankee career

no more enigma(s)

I got it all figured out

How to be consistent

I am gonna give up 8 runs every start from now on
no matter what

hey
lookie there
ole' A'J's consitent

he gives up 8 runs every start

and let me tell you dudes
Every start
when I reach 8 runs allowed on the scoreboard
I'm gonna have them pull me from the game
No matter what

so don't tell me no more
that I can't be consistent
cause I'll make it 10 runs
if you rub me the wrong way

Every little thing effects every pitch
inside my head
it's like
Bohemian Rhapsody
(the really mixed-up part)

I'd like to see anybody else do any better
or be more consistent
with the mixed=up part of Bohemian Rhapsody
playing in their brain

ouch...

No comments:

Post a Comment