Friday, May 21, 2010

If IT Weren't FOR (you know What)


Javy'd have no luck at all...
holding the line with my team ahead
2-nothing
instead of the other darn way around
and this bullflop happens
my hand gets clipped bunting a runner over

a bunting we will go
a bunting we will go

well like thy say
bullflop happens
but why does it happen to javy in ny
i thought it was the concrete jungle streets where dreams are made of
and there's nothing i can't do as long as it includes screwing up
i'm going to a hypnotist tomorrow
and have them put me under the spell
and say to me
you play for a national league team
you play for a national league team
over and over
until i believe this
and then my finger will get squashed again
or face damon with the (you know whats)

see you on the DL
JAVY

No comments:

Post a Comment